Tuesday 27 November 2018

Final Reflection

I have attended the CPD showcase last Friday and I fully enjoyed myself. I was very comfortable with the fact that everyone treated this seriously and have prepared themselves well for this showcase and this was very endearing as the sportsmanship is a high praise for the cohort. I was introduced to many different styles of presentation and was able to receive good criticism which I will hold with to prevent myself from doing the same mistakes for any future presentation. Even though my group didn't managed to get into the top three, I felt like this was sufficient for me as when I compared it to the previous presentation, my group as a whole has improved in terms of our pitch and our confidence. Having to improve as a group is more important to me then getting the top three. I do believe on my personal ends there are rooms to improve but I was really glad that I was given another chance to present. Nonetheless the top three did a fantastic job and it was well deserved for them.

Through this module, I have learnt many different useful notes to take while I am writing a formal letter and email. I understand the proper salutations to go with and the proper phrasing I should be using, although I felt like this module passed by too quickly, I enjoyed myself and was really engaged with all the activities and classes. Professor Brad has provided us with tips and advice to allow us to concentrate and focus on one idea better instead of venturing vaguely into many. He taught me how I could apply this knowledge to my other modules by focusing at different points one at a time instead of trying to do everything at one go. I will continue to work hard for my future modules too and apply this skill set I have learnt.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Josephine, for this final reflection. I really appreciate your effort with this final assignment, your team's participation in the showcase and your hard work in the module in general. Best wishes as you continue your learning journey at SIT and beyond.

    ReplyDelete